Tuesday, May 15, 2007

From The Youngest:
"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
-Aldous Huxley










I could never understand this quote...until I bought a Roomba today. I'm fairly certain that I saw this vacuum on The Jetsons when I was 7 years old. That makes Aldous' quote seem very wise for someone who experimented liberally with psychedelic drugs.

Wait a second...

Rosie didn't look like a Roomba, and Aldous Huxley has only one worthwhile quote...but if you mention that one, you have to talk about The Doors.

I'd prefer to write a haiku few.

Ahem.

Tender red roomba
clean the cat hair off the floor
now kiss me, robot


Sweet sweeping vacuum
you are very powerful
like Mrs. Clinton


Magic machine glides
like a banshee in the night

picking up debris.


Yeah...I still got it.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home