Monday, May 17, 2010

From Mezz0:
Roger, Roger



The Persian developer I work with orders lunch for pick up on a daily basis. There are more than thirty places within walking distance of our office, and prior to phoning in the order, he asks me if I want anything. If I do, he orders the food, walks to the restaurant, delivers it to my desk, and attempts to undercharge me. Every once in a while when I know he’s busy, I’ll return the favor.

What follows is the actual transcript from today:

Mezz0 [1:58 PM]:
Yo

Amir [1:58 PM]:
Yep

Mezz0 [1:58 PM]:
Have you eaten yet?

Amir [1:59 PM]:
no shit

Mezz0 [2:00 PM]:
When you use "no shit" to mean "of course not," you have to say it in response to a statement. For example:

"You must be hungry"
"No shit" (of course I'm hungry)

Amir [2:01 PM]:
roger Roger* - WTF are we going to eat? any shit is ok

Mezz0 [2:01 PM]:
Do you want to eat the shit food from the shit deli place?

Amir [2:02 PM]:
yes shir - do whatever shit you wanna do, I am hell ya with that

Amir [2:03 PM]:
2 shit burgers

Mezz0 [2:03 PM]:
2 shit burgers, coming right up

*He loves referencing “Airplane”

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see, I knew you wouldn't leave me. Not writing anymore indeed.

Capt. J

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home