Thursday, November 19, 2009

From la primera:
You Are All Suckers: A Taunt

Ha! You suckers!!! ALL of the rest of you work in offices, with the exception of M's coolant-spewing motorcycle with the ridiculous nickname... I mean, who nicknames their motorcycle..? I guess it would have to be someone who works in an office, whose standards of entertainment have been systematically lowered over the years by dumb inter-office humor -- maybe even someone with an equally ridiculous nickname! HA! HAHAHA!!!! Thank you for brightening my day by reminding me that I am lucky enough to no longer work in an office. What a great life I have. The next time I'm feeling blue, I'm just going to have to remind myself that at least I don't work in an office -- I can't even remember the last time I was IN an office. Ha! Working for the man... but I mean, if you like that sort of thing, you know, by all means -- have fun with it!

{walking away chuckling, shaking head}

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mezzo, isn't there something you can do here? I look to your clever witty remarks to defend me from such brutal attacks on my world views... I used to think I was somehow better than others because I work on the top floor of an office building. If I can look down on them from the floor to ceiling window in my corner office, doesn't it mean I can look down on them all the time? I used to think so, but now I'm not sure. Help me mezzo, you're my only hope.

Capt.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Mezz0 said...

Captain,

Unfortunately, she has a point. We lead miserable lives under the glare of florescent lighting. Sure, we can beat up poor people with the bundles of cash they hand to every other week, however, we are still ultimately slaves to the system.

Kind of makes a person want to do something drastic to get away from it all, but who does that?

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home