Monday, December 15, 2008

From The Youngest:
He's Still Got It
Edit: I just found a completely unrelated animated GIF of a dancing cat that needs to be watched start to finish

"This is a gift from the Iraqis, this is the farewell kiss, you dog.

Then he threw the second shoe and said "This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."

11:39 P.M. (Local)

Q Quick ducking there, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: I was worried about you. I thought you were going to have a heart attack.

Q I thought I was, too. (Laughter.) I'm with you on that.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, my opening statement: I didn't know what the guy said, but I saw his sole. (Laughter.) You were more concerned than I was. I was watching your faces.

Q I saw something black and round go by my face.

Q Just to see that --

THE PRESIDENT: -- his first -- other than shoes. (Laughter.)

Q -- to duck. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: I'm pretty good at ducking, as most of you will know --

Q You were quick.

Q -- ducking --

THE PRESIDENT: I'm talking about ducking your questions. (Laughter.)

Q So you weren't a lame duck. (Moans and groans.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home