Friday, August 22, 2008

From The Youngest:
Jimson Weed













I've been around the block a few times. I've ingested a variety of odd substances and have found my conscious mind in some pretty far off places.

However, I have never experienced anything like this:

"I ran for my life. I had begun to witness the spirit world, the darkest reality, ghost like beings were everywhere, it sickened me. I ran and ran, hopped a barbed-wire fence into a weedy field and ran around the perimeter trying to avoid stepping on snakes. I was almost flying I fell really hard at one point. When I got up I saw a glow in the middle of the field. I was controlled at this point. I was pulled to the center of the field where I witnessed some demonic action. There were seven guys and girls dressed in dark clothes, black hair, and pail skin. They were all enticed basically making love with the plant. They danced around the glowing datura plant. She was, alive. There was one guy/girl to my left that was very tall and thin he/she seemed to be the plant spirit (the leader). "

"This will sound extremely weird, and I don't know why I'm sharing this thought, but I have this overwhelming feeling that the only way I can get back to normal mind is to take some more of the datura to return to my orginal (sic) reality. I know I wont do it simply because I have no more, but I just have this feeling that it is the only way. Sort of like my gateway back to the original dimension. Again, I will not attempt this... this was just a disturbing thought that I can't quite shake. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow so it will be fine then."

This whole thread is pure win. For stories of battles with Samurai warriors and penis decapitation (the exact cost of a Slurpie) click the link above. Inevitably, every story seems to involve people who ingest this shit and:

1. Talk to people who don't actually exist, who are guiding/helping them
2. Experience prolonged blackouts and wake up naked in unfamiliar places
3. Feel like they are in a dream that is actually happening and is inescapable
4. See the presence of swirling demons/angels
5. See/talk with Satan
6. Are hospitalized/arrested
7. Are unable to use their eyes normally for 1-2 weeks

...enjoy!

Oh, more stories here:

"The air in the room is thick, the sense of doom in my gut is sickening. There are light voices around me and I don’t know which to follow or to listen to."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home