Wednesday, April 11, 2007

From Mezz0:
I See Your Incest, And Raise You Bestiality


Had a pile of dreams last night, including the old reoccurring plane crash dream – this time I’m on a Jet Blue flight, lounging fully reclined in business class, when I discover the pilot has locked himself out of the cockpit. He sits down next to me and we both stare dumbly out the window as the plane goes down, down, down.

But my favorite was a particularly vivid dream that I was “going out” with a wolf. She talked to me as a human would, but only when nobody else was around. At one point she was curled up in my lap, and we discussed my uneasiness about the fact that she might, at any point, be overtaken by her natural instincts to devour me.

“Oh – I imagine you would know,” she said.

“You mean, you would give me a warning?”

“Well, I would start growling and snarling like this.” She growled and snarled, but it was obviously not the real thing.

“Ahhh,” I said, thinking we had an understanding, “if you started growling like that I would just set you down gently and slowly walk away.”

"Yes, but I would still tear you to pieces before you reached the door," she blithely, if not lovingly, responded.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home