Tuesday, April 03, 2007

From la primera:
hey, is this thing on?
(only one way to find out)

okay, so U wants to buy a house, and his standards are starting to come down. which is good, because for a while he would consider nothing less than a 5-bedroom, 3-bath house in the middle of San Diego. with a jacuzzi. and a big backyard. and a studio. -- did I mention the pool? so now we're thinking 2-bed, 1-bath, in a southern suburb. we'll see about a pool...

ok, so the most interesting thing I've done in the past week is to try Danza Azteca -- fun, trancey, a little delirium-inducing with lots of drumming and incense. I recommend it!

Thursday, I'm taking my first hula class...

what's new with you-all..? (personally, I can't be witty all the time without coming across as a bit of an ass... oh. mm, but anyways, just trying to give you some material.)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Youngest said...

Title updated...and Carl is the good Doctor Carl Jung, one of The Middle's old blogging names

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home