Tuesday, April 03, 2007

From la primera:
p.s. who the hell is Carl?

p.p.s. I like "triumvirate," but "stagnant?" I mean, I get the whole reference to ourselves as people who have not really developed beyond the children that we are in spite of having had several decades to progress, but -- I just don't think I can stand to be associated with something that has the word "stagnant" in the title. how about some other adjective...? (now I'm really asking for it, I can already feel a word being hurled at me.)

p.p.s.s. I know, I mean, I ask you to create a blog for us, and then I bitch about the name. Some noive, huh?

p.p.p.s.s. Erm, nobody else is reading this, right? Because I'm pretty sure I've already embarrassed myself. (are my ellipses annoying you yet...? I am so very fond of them, I almost can't get myself to stop using them...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home