Thursday, February 17, 2011

From The Youngest:
Oh God...no....NOOOOOO!








I'm not sure if anyone else has been following the hit ABC television show 'V', but I think they're on to something. Those no-good, god-damned lizards are invading. I was about to get started on finishing up Mezzo's new supercomputer when I spotted something amiss.


Whoah! It just jumped right in....and fucking disappeared. I flipped the box around a few times and slapped the sides to try to scare him out if he was still inside, but I got nothing. I brought out a flashlight and checked all the corners. There was no sign of the lizard.

I assumed that he had escaped while I wasn't looking, so I carried on with my original plan. I needed to install 2 sticks of RAM and a DVD burner into Mezzo's badass machine before I could turn it on for the first time, install Windows, and start pimping his ride with the best in games and apps.

Just before I flipped on the power switch, I took off the side plate of the computer case to make sure the lizard hadn't wedged himself into the tiny 1/4" crack on the closed side of the case.






















I'm thinking that one of the times I slapped the side of the case to scare him, I actually knocked him a good one in his lizard brain--temporarily incapacitating him.

I think you all know what's coming now.


Once I captured him, I let the cats observe my prize before I dashed it's head against the sidewalk.


Just kidding, I released him in the front yard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Squadron Leader said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Squadron Leader said...

The Duck of Death clearly has too much cheddah.

You're clearly too jobless.

And Plan B is clearly too stupid to lunge through the glass to catch the lizard.

Also, please please please don't tell me you watch V...

11:35 AM  
Blogger Mezz0 said...

To be perfectly honest, that was the scariest part of the post - The Youngest's seeming familiarity with V, although Baily from Party of Five is on V, and that young man can fill out a suit if you know what I mean (i.e. in the crotch area where his penis rests against the fabric of his slacks).

The Youngest promised me a machine that would "melt people's faces." I wanted a box that could play the classic ASCII game "Pyro" while multitasking with Full Tilt Poker.

11:42 AM  
Blogger The Youngest said...

Hey, it's not my fault they cancelled 24. I need my weekly TV action fix from somewhere.

It's not like I'm watching Twilight.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home