Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From Mezz0:
My New Pad

The map above contains directions from my new pad to work, as well as local highlights. It's a gruelling .9 miles culminating in a very backed up few blocks. I can cut my ten-minute commute in half by taking the Dirty Whore, riding in between stopped traffic like a UCLA linebacker through a giant hole created by limp wristed USC linemen (What do UCLA and USC students have in common? They both got in to USC - LMFAO!!!!!! USC teh sux0r!!!! WOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!).

Everything you've heard about LA traffic is completely true. Somtimes I feel like absolutely flipping out on my commute. I find it helpful to put things in perspective, and to enjoy the time I have to myself. You folks with long commutes should endeavor to do the same.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home