Thursday, May 22, 2008

From The Youngest:
Busted!

Well, I lasted about an hour when QQ vs KK took my last 2500. Busted nut flush draw, standard plays, and a terribly overplayed 33 sent me to the rail. I didn't win a single post flop hand. The quick failure really eases the pain of going busto.

So now I'm going to take down dos litros de Imperial cerveza and, once Master P wakes up, we're off to enjoy Costa Rica. Tales of the welcoming party last night will come after my return...along with tales of the country.

If I meet one more kid making $10k a day, I might very well punch him in the neck.

The roulette tables are calling my name and I got a pocket full of colenes burning a hole in mis pantalones cortas.

La temperatura es muy caliente y no hay muchas personas que hablan espanol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home