Wednesday, May 07, 2008

From Mezz0:
Fail



Ok. La Pesto and Youngest have failed my challenge, so it looks like I am taking over this blog singlehandedly. I'm claiming this territory like the real Johnny Appleseed.

"What's that?" I can hear you asking, "The real Johnny Appleseed? Who is that?"

The real Johnny Appleseed was a man who roamed the countryside ostensibly "improving upon" land by ejaculating apple seeds wherever he could find arable land. He used this ruse to demonstrate that he "improved upon" land, and thus could claim ownership to land that was originally allocated to revolutionary war veterans. Yes, John Chapman, a.k.a. "Johnny Appleseed" was a land grabbing robber baron. By the time of his death, this cigar-chomping, monocle-wearing, thieving man had more paper wealth than Rockefeller.



This man that we celebrate should be denounced stronger than an African American preacher who believes the CIA created the AIDS virus in an underground laboratory in the early 1980's.

OK, I'm outey, as the kids used to say when I was a kid, taking off on the Dirty Whore for a little while now that my year is up with the Underpants Project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home