Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From The Youngest:
Brag -- Online Poker -- Free Tournament ---> $1,000

The withdrawal has been placed and the check's in the mail. No need to play stupid high-stakes poker when the bankroll's better than ever. I may have missed out on a $12,500 first place prize, but I did earn cash money and 500 frequent player points to try it again.

I think the need to purchase an expensive consumer product (read: new used car) has forced me to actually apply Poker Knowledge and Focus without getting too crafty, which is my downfall. I'd put money on me improving poker the longer I don't own a vehicle.

(read: Mezzo's Mazda is gonna rack up some (more) miles)

On that note, Mezzo, I noticed that you don't have a current insurance card in your glove box and your plates need to be renewed by the end of next month. Can you steer me in the direction of legality? I bought the deluxe car wash today for your ride and topped off the tank. $21.96 invested. It looks sexy. What else do I need to do here? Drive around with my insurance card? Renew your plates (where's the paperwork to do it online, man)?

Man, that Mazda takes corners like nobody's business. I remember once in Minnesota I was driving it to pick Mezzo up from the airport or something and I almost lost it on an on-ramp...I was so excited that I could accelerate midway through the ramp loop without feeling like my ride was about to tip over on its side...I was...I was so excited that I hit that accelerator until the tires started sliding and I lost control and realized that it wasn't exactly a performance vehicle...but still, better than either of my minivans. Plus I managed to keep the thing on the road.

Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this?

caution--> WIND

PS - Master P to join me in sunny Costa Rica, offer is now open to no more than 2 guests who would have to pay $30/each per night...which would be waived if I make The Money.

Columbian Blow = in play

EDIT: Master P, there are some excellent dive spots around Costa Rica, so your sister should consider herself invited.
; )

EDIT x2: also, your adorable mother. :0

EDIT x3: OK, I don't really know how great the dive spots are, I haven't looked into it yet. But still...I know that they exist somewhere. =P

Tournament History for your last 1 tournament requested by GreenIsland
(xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com)

PokerStars Tournament #85765632, No Limit Hold'em
Super Satellite
Buy-In: $2000.00/$100.00
9 players
Total Prize Pool: $18000.00
Target Tournament #79797979 Buy-In: $10000.00
1 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started - 2008/04/23 - 02:06:57 (ET)
Tournament finished - 2008/04/23 - 03:28:38 (ET)
1: DDBeast (Austin), $2500.00 (qualified for the target tournament)
2: joe9859 (Chicago), $1500.00
3: Bostero10 (Corrientes), $1500.00
4: waggggie (san francisco), $1000.00
5: GreenIsland (Deer Park), $1000.00
6: counterfit17 (New Haven), $500.00
7: Poker366 (Pasadena, MD),
8: yellowsub86 (Dunwoody),
9: BrokeGamblor (Toronto),

You finished in 5th place.


If you have any questions, please contact us at support@pokerstars.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Mezz0 said...

- Emissions Test
- Insurance
- Tabs
- It also needs a new spoiler that juts off the rear by 10 inches or so, more for looks than to counteract its tendency to float.

I'll mail you what I have, the rest is up to you.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a second, this thing isn't insured?

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home