Saturday, March 29, 2008

From Mezz0:

teh p0k0r

Message #1

FROM: THE YOUNGEST
TO: MEZZ0

Dear Mezz0,

You were referred by your friend The Youngest(Screen name: [Redacted]) to play online poker at PitbullPoker.com.

His personal message:
Use bonus code "tendollars" when signing up. Then just open chat with customer support & they'll credit your account. Nothing beats free money I've gone $10-->$40 playing the $.05/$.10 NL tables. See you and your massively huge body later, and I don't say this enough, but you are the wind beneath my wings. Seriously. Peace out.

Message #2

FROM: THE YOUNGEST
TO: MEZZ0

...linked you to pitbullpoker.com. They give you $10 free. They have horrible raffic and you can't withdraw money without first making a $25 deposit and earning 200 pts. That being said, the competition is pathetic and I've turned $10 into $75.70 in two nights (and earned 17 pts) playing 6 seated $.10/$.25 & $.05/$.10 NL. Once I make enough pts & money I'll put in a $25 deposit & withdraw. Btw, I know this is apropros of nothing (and I rarely use that phrase, or parenethicals like this), but you are my favorite sibling.

Message #3

FROM: MEZZ0
TO: PITBULLPOKER.COM

My user name, "UrineDrinker" is apparently offensive. I was given this nickname after an accident in which I almost died, and had to go to extreme lengths to survive in the dessert. I wear the name as a badge of honor, but accept that some people could perceive it to be offensive.

Please change me username to: Pollyana


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you up to? I ran into a couple full houses last night and am back down to $50

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home