Wednesday, April 02, 2008

From The Youngest:
Hillary Followup (WTF?)

You know that something has gone terribly wrong when a mock press conference that I crafted a few days ago turns into some sort of bizarre reality the following day. At first, I thought this article was some sort of an April Fool's Day joke. Who are these people?

Inside a gaping and chilly hangar that housed a tanker, wind turbines and a yellow tractor, a mostly white, working-class audience of about 1,000 cheered as Mrs. Clinton took the stage to the ultimate comeback soundtrack, Survivor’s "Eye of the Tiger," from Rocky III.

"Let me tell you something, when it comes to finishing the fight, Rocky and I have a lot in common. I never quit. I never give up.”

On the morning of April 1, Mrs. Clinton, dressed almost psychedelically in a purple jacket and spotted scarf, toured a sheet-metal factory in Philadelphia.

"She’s got this one locked," said Mary Yates, a 67-year-old retired worker in a chemical factory. "No Muslim is going to be president. No drug addict."

Yeah, God forbid we let a drug fiend slip into the White House (JFK picture purposely omitted)...















And then there was this...

"The race thing," interjected her colleague Daniel Kirner, 52, from Tullytown.
"I mean, a president named Barack?" agreed Ms. Vizzini.


Time for a little history lesson, Ms. Vizzini. Let me direct you to the Sacco & Vanzetti exhibit down the hall. Luigi will guide you. Don't forget to grab some pizza and pasta over there first. I know how you people like-a da pasta. There's also some leftover grease...for your hair...bitch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd hit that...

and i dont mean hilldog

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home