Tuesday, May 20, 2008

From The Youngest:
Good Luck and Good Night....

Or is it the other way around?

Fuck it.

I'm outtie. My plane to Costa Rica should be airborne before any of you wake up @ 7:30 am central standard time. I just had a hell of a day finishing up a terribly busy day at work, getting Kid-A shot full of inoculations and dropping her off at the kennel before I started packing all my shit.

Nearly $200 later, I'm pretty sure that my cat would stand a better chance of surviving Costa Rica than I do. Those vets are dirty, no good crooks. I personally decided against getting any foreign country inoculations. If I do get malaria or hep, I'll be back in the states by the time the symptoms start to show...and that is the kind of sound logic that's going to help me go deep in this tournament.

Anyway, poker play begins at noon on Thursday. I am ready to spar with the likes of Daniel Negraneau and Huberto Brenes.

Tournament updates will be provided here:

If you don't see me on the scoreboard when they give chip counts leading into day 2, I have busted out of the tournament and am drunk.

OK, off to Master-P's and tomorrow, sand, open bar, and swag.

I will be at Hotel Ramada Plaza Herradura, (506) 2-209-9800...at least that's where I'll be until I bust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home