Sunday, November 14, 2010

From The Youngest:
NFL Week 10














Shit is startin' to heat up! Luckily I didn't pick the New York Giants (who were 14 point favorites at home over the Cowboys) even though I could have used them in one pool. They were shocked by the underdogs 20-33. I fucking hate the Cowboys, but this was a pretty sweet win for them...especially since it wasn't done with pop star quarterback Tony Romo, but the permanently irritated skinhead Jon Kitna.


















I went with the Tampa Bay Bucs for both of my picks this week. Briefly, I had it split between TB and NYG, but I just could not visualize the Bucs losing that game, so I put both picks on them. They ended up destroying the Carolina Panthers 31-16 and a bunch of people who picked the Giants were knocked out. Boo-yah!

6 of 67 people remain in the $1,000 pool
311 of 7451 people remain in the $80,000 pool

Next week looks like it might be tough, but for now...I am one step closer.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneer Cheerleader Monologues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home