Tuesday, September 21, 2010

From The Youngest:
Customer Service
user The Youngest has entered room> 'Need to cancel account'
analyst Edwin has entered room


Edwin
Hello The Youngest, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Edwin. Please give me one moment to review your information.

Edwin
It is a pleasure to have you on chat! I hope you haven't waited so long to be assisted. How's your day so far?

The Youngest
great

Edwin
I'm glad to know you're day went great so far.

Edwin
I'm sorry to hear about cancelling your account. May I ask the reason for this, The Youngest?

The Youngest
moving

Edwin
I understand that you want to cancel due to moving.

Edwin
I'm sorry to hear about you cancelling your account. It will be such a loss to COMCAST. If you decide to reactivate your services with us in the near future, we will be glad to welcome you back and provide you our best services.

Edwin
Let us resolve this concern now, our cancellation department will need to talk to you over the phone for security purposes. You will be asked for account information and other pertinent information for assurance that we are cancelling the correct account and avoid errors. Please call us on this toll free number, 1-800-266-2278 during Business hours, thats from 8:00am to 5:00pm. It has been a pleasure resolving your issue.


The Youngest
Please cancel my account as of 10/12 or I will refuse payment on my credit card. Thank you.

Edwin
I will have that noted to have the account cancelled on 10/12. Please complete this by calling the Cancellation department.

The Youngest
I don't have a phone

Edwin
I appreciate your patience while on hold, I am still working/checking on your query. Please give me another two minutes for this, would that be okay?

The Youngest
Yup

Edwin
Thank you for waiting.

Edwin
I see here that we have an option to visit the local office since here in chat support, we don't do cancellation The Youngest . I suggest to visit the nearest local office here:

Edwin
Comcast Lake Zurich
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-1pm.
880 Donata Court
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
866-594-1234

The Youngest
Where is Lake Zurich?

Edwin
You can also visit here:

Edwin
Comcast Waukegan
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-1pm

1585 Waukegan Road
Waukegan, IL 60085
866-594-1234

The Youngest
Will they send someone out to me?

Edwin
We send out someone if there will be a cable box. HOwever, since you have only basic cable and no cable box, everything should be fine and we will not send anyone.

Edwin
Just visit them to confirm your cancellation on 10/12

The Youngest
I'm not sure if that will be possible

Edwin
The Youngest, however, we suggest to contact us back the day before you want your services to be cancelled. As I checked here, only the local office will cancel the account for you.

The Youngest
This seems very difficult.

Edwin
I am sorry to hear that, The Youngest. However, our best option is to visit any local office to confirm your cancellation request.

The Youngest
OK, I will just cancel my credit card that I've been using for payment. That seems easier.

Edwin
I appreciate that, The Youngest.

Edwin
I am glad I was able to assist your issue/s or concern/s. It has been my pleasure serving you today and I truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Do you have other concerns for me today? I will be glad to assist you further.

The Youngest
I guess not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home