Friday, September 03, 2010

From The Youngest:
Experimenting with Cannabinoids

Take my word for it, this only looks dangerous and illegal.
(product used as an incense)

I recently discovered that there are legal, recently discovered chemicals that mimic the effects of pot. The bonus is that they're cheap as hell and they don't show up on drug tests. People have been making blends using common herbs as a base. They then infuse the legal, unregulated herbs with legal, unregulated cannabinoids. A weak version called K2 is sold in head shops but there's a small group of people making and selling much more potent blends of their own online. When I found out, it was too intriguing not to try. Especially considering the fact that states are quickly moving to make JWH-018 illegal...but with every law that's passed, a new version of these cannabinoids seems to pop up.

I am the mad scientist. I am the human guinea pig. I am really baked.











Via Wikipedia:
John W. Huffman (The discoverer of the aptly named JWH-018) has opined that it has no medical use, stating,


"It's like LSD, the only thing it is good for is getting you high."

Based on that brilliant scientist's advice, I picked up a gram each of the following legal chemicals.
JWH-018
JWH-073
JWH-250

Before that, I bought a few pre-made blends and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. I did a little research and realized that people were marking up the price at least 100% over cost (which is still really cheap compared to pot or K2). That's why I picked up my own supplies and decided to try making a few hybrid blends using a cheap, weak ounce that I bought.










This dude has a much stronger oz than the cheaper, weaker one I got from a different guy. It's a mere $70/oz. It's potent and will get any pothead ripped after a few hits (placed on an incense burner). By comparison, most people would expect to pay $50-$60 for just an 1/8th of an oz of premium weed...if you know any stoners who are interested in trying, you can order a sample-gram for $5 from his website.











Best of all, these cannabinoids won't show up on drug tests since they contain no THC.

This makes things easier.

What a wonderful world.

It's not all fun and games, though. After I received my first shipment of the pure chemical, JWH-018, I tried taking small samples orally (via incense). I was disappointed not to be feeling anything, so I loaded a large pinch into my water pipe. It dissolved in the flame almost immediately and I only got one large hit (passively, via incense).

I was instantly stoned and started sending Mezzo an IM, something along the lines of "Holy shit, I'm super-baked off of synthetic weed!(incense)"

By the time I wrote the comma in that sentence, I realized things were getting more and more intense. The high did not plateau. It kept going up and up. I became uncomfortable. My motor functions slipped. My mind was struggling to get around the drug. I was gripped by it, incapacitated. It probably took 20 minutes before I could finish the one sentence I was trying to type out to my brother.















Since it felt unlikely that I could stay upright in my chair, I decided to crawl into bed...when I tried to stand, though, I realized that I could not. My balance was fucked. I leaned against my wall and sort of lunged into my bed...which was about a foot away from me.

Suddenly I was consumed by what I can only describe as raw, pure, unadulturated paranoia. My thinking was so irrationally fearful that, even in the back of my twisted mind, I convinced myself that it was really nothing to worry about.

After another 10 minutes of struggling past 'the spins' and my inability to focus beyond The Fear, I finally managed to set my alarm clock and passed out thinking things like:

What do I even do for a living?

Will I know what to do if I show up to work tomorrow morning?

How the fuck do I get to work?

What if this doesn't wear off by morning?

God, I hope I don't puke.

What if I'm like this forever.

I don't think I would be able to call in sick if I needed to.

Fuck!


Later I realized that I took about as much in that one hit as is recommended to be used in half an ounce of blend. I woke up about 4 hours later totally sober...and relieved that the shit I bought really does work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home