Saturday, August 22, 2009

From Mezz0:
Ass Factory


I just returned from a two-week trip to Rio De Janeiro with my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor, his wife, one-year-old daughter, and three of my teammates.

We were rarely all in the car together, but on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, two of my teammates and I were in the back seat, our instructor was driving, and his wife was breastfeeding their child in shotgun position (which has a more traditional meaning when in Rio). We had just returned from the beach, and Chimmy, a lethargic 19-year old, fell asleep on the window as we were driving back to the apartment complex.

We had arrived and left early, so as we were driving back to Barra along the coast, there were still copious amounts of attractive women standing, wearing thongs, and facing the ocean. My instructor looked in the back seat, saw Chimmy sleeping, and yelled:

"Chimmy! Wake up! Your missing all kinds of ass!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home