Thursday, January 15, 2009

From Mezz0:
Long Weekend


I just purchased California tabs ($97) for the Dirty Whore after a remarkably difficult time finding the VIN at the DMV just before COB. It was hidden under a thick layer of road dust. Time to give the old girl a bath, treat the leather seat and bags, change the fluids, cash a few checks, and hit the road, Jack.

Tomorrow, I'm heading for Sedona via secondary roads. I seek solace and the power of the vortex to work on my screenplay. Of course, I'm also planning on going for a long hike in the rugged Arizona wilderness. People are known to get lost in the mountains, and their mangled bodies end up dragged away by wild animals, never to be recovered, but I plan on throwing caution to the wind, hiking in completely unprepared, without informing anyone of my plans.

Good bye! err..So long?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home