Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From Mezz0:

Blessings


The following is an Email from one of my company's largest clients. Yesterday, the software we had been working on for the past six months was officially "released," that is, all the superficial work is finished, with smoke and mirrors obscuring the rest, which is being worked on behind the scenes.

Our client, a Persian man who interrupts meetings to pray to Mecca, wrote me the following email:

In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Dear Mezzo,

In behalf of all my Friends and partners, I would like to thank you and congratulate you for your hard and professional work. I wish this product and your effort becomes successful and we all have benefits of it. I will see you soon God willing to take care of the financial part of it

God bless you,

:Redacted:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home