Wednesday, June 15, 2011

From Mezz0:
Prince of Persia - On Drinking Water


Amir [9:34 AM]:
just did a quick search in increasing Vitality and one asshole guy is saying something again about drinking Water

Mezz0 [9:35 AM]:
Yeah - I used to tell people all the time to drink a lot of water. I used to drink a lot of water. Then I realized there were no positive medical outcomes associated with drinking a lot of water, and I stoppped, and felt no different.

Amir [9:35 AM]:
I think it is a bullshit to drink alot of water

Mezz0 [9:35 AM]:
Yeah, me too

Amir [9:35 AM]:
Copy that completely, you are very esmart Bro

Mezz0 [9:37 AM]:
OK. Here it is

Amir [9:42 AM]:
I think I should then take it easy and just drink as much as I like without worry about the benefits I think you copy that, right?

Mezz0 [9:43 AM]:
Copy that

Amir [9:43 AM]:
Copy you copy Colonel

Mezz0 [9:43 AM]:
Roger your copy, Captain

4 Comments:

Blogger Squadron Leader said...

That son of a bitch brings more pleasure into my life than he'll ever know.

Thank you for sharing the moments the Prince will hopefully never understand.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Mezz0 said...

Thank you for the feedback. When I have these IM conversations with him, and laugh out loud, I always wonder if they are only funny to me because I know him, or if his craziness translates when made into a blog post.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Squadron Leader said...

It's also nice to find something amusing here again.

As opposed to the jobless horti-fucking-culturist who has been flooding your blog lately...

12:20 PM  
Blogger The Youngest said...

I've got an awesome video of a bee taking pollen from one of my sunflowers.

I can't wait to post it.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home