Thursday, April 28, 2011

From The Youngest:
The Farm is Done
Hawks Lose/Garden Blooms















It's just a matter of waiting for my other seedlings to get big enough to plant now. If I really get ambitious, I can expand the farmland to the wall next to Compost Corner (above picture).















I shore myself before midnight after the Hawks lost, just to be sure. We'll get those fuckers next year. Here is a video combining hair and our backyard.

Jesus-fuck, some monster of a music corporation took my video down within 20 minutes...I think Bill Gates might actually have something to do with this since I used Windows Movie Maker.


Lame

I guess you can play the youtube video of the song and the movie of the blossoming garden/end to my longhair at the same time...just don't pass up the song.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home