Saturday, April 16, 2011

From The Youngest:
Around The Yard

I bought my first groupon a couple weeks ago--$25 for $50 to spend at a local garden center. On Friday I went and spent $50.53 (they didn't charge me for the $0.53 over) and managed to pick up roughly 60 plants.

I cleared out brush, bushes, and weeds from this spot over the last week and added the plants and border.











The garden patio wasn't being watered and was overrun with weeds. Before I got to it there were only the two tallest plants you see in the picture.



















My veggies are still going strong.































U and I put in the trellis for a jasmine plant and I threw a bunch of flowers in the resulting grassless void.











This is outside my bedroom's sliding door in the front yard. Eventually I'm going to put in a small balcony/deck.











Insects love eating my fresh sunflower seedlings



















Roses























Seedlings



















Calla Lily and Snapdragons











First attempt at a compost pile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home