Thursday, July 12, 2007

From Mezz0:


Ultimate Bet Doesn't Use Lube

TO: support@ultimatebet.com
FROM: Mezz0
SUBJECT: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE Rude Username

I would like to remind those at Ultimate Bet's customer support who have been ignoring my emails about karma. Karma is a concept, shared by most cultures and religions, that explains a universal law of nature that when you treat people poorly, you will be treated poorly by others. You sow what you reap. Those who ignore requests for help will find them in a position in which they need help, and nobody will respond.

I have emailed 11 times over six weeks. I have been told that my case has been forwarded onto the cashier department. I have been told my case has been forwarded onto a support supervisor.

You are, through your delays, stealing my money which could be earning interest. You are lying to me. But most importantly, you are taunting the karmic wheel, which keeps on spinning, and spinning, and spinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home